That warmth, passion, and authenticity can be traced back to her childhood, growing up in Montpelier, Vermont. Living in the state capitol, issues such as zoning and local politics were always part of the conversation.
Carver was co-owner of Brooklyn Hearth Realty, a full service brokerage in 2006, she and her colleagues joined Douglas Elliman in June, 2017. After just six months at the company, Rebekah became the number 5 broker in Brooklyn. In 2018, she became the #1 broker for Brooklyn within the company. Rebekah's real estate skillset extend beyond the boundaries of Brooklyn to Manhattan, greater New York and overseas where Douglas Elliman partners with Knight Frank, a global real estate consulting firm.
- 2022 REALTrends Tom Ferry America's Best Real Estate Professionals
- 2021 #1 Individual Agent Brooklyn
- 2019 #1 Individual Agent Brooklyn
- 2018 #1 Individual Agent Brooklyn
- Brownstoner 2018 RADD Honoree